Результаты опроса: Крым в CQWWDX 2014 (Crimea in CQWWDX 2014)

Голосовавшие
377. Вы ещё не участвовали в этом опросе
  • НЕ СОГЛАСЕН С РЕШЕНИЕМ "CQ" (Это политика в любительском радио)

346 91.78%
  • СОГЛАСЕН С РЕШЕНИЕМ "CQ" (нет никакой политики)

23 6.10%
  • МЕНЯ ЭТО НЕ ИНТЕРЕСУЕТ

8 2.12%
Страница 49 из 102 ПерваяПервая ... 394243444546474849505152535455565999 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 721 по 735 из 1526
Like Tree3197Спасибо

Тема: 2014: CQ WW DX Contest SSB

Very High Power
    Поблагодарил
    Цитата Сообщение от MW0EDX Посмотреть сообщение
    Многие будут просто включаться чтобы поддержать того же UA7K. Как и с запада, так и с востока...
    на 80 не получится ксв болльшой, но на 40 посторожу.
    Еще хотел бы на телеграф приехать. Пусть даже не работать, а просто присутствовать Подмастерья мы

High Power Аватар для RY7K
    Поблагодарил
    Страна должна знать своих героев - согласен пора уже перестать "не замечать" меседжи нагенерированные этим свидомым неадекватом jcw , пора собрать в одном месте, перевести и предоставить американцам чтобы осознали кто тут ими прикрывается. К подобному мусору отношение тут в Крыму как к религиозным исламским фанатикам в штатах, общение диалог бесполезен.Осознавая свою положение, то что Крым потерян для таких навсегда пытаются из последних сил гадить всеми доступными методами.

Администратор Аватар для RW3AH
    Поблагодарил
    Вот вам переписочка и заговор от деятелей ЛРУ.
    Спасибо за перевод - UA2FM.
    А теперь эту переписолчку отправляем в "СQ"

Дааа .... ВикиЛикс отдыхает!

Re[16]: CQ WW VICTORIA!
    17 Oct 2014 2214
    OK
    >17 Oct 2014 2108 UT7UW
    It is necessary to indicate, this was adopted in accordance with the international legislation.
    Igor, tell Igor, the letter to Roger is sent.

>>17 Oct 2014 2100 US0LW
    Alex’es de Justas!
    LU5DX says, he congratulates the committee with the decision which is taken in accordance with international laws.
    K2MGA: wide discussion within the Committee gave us courage to take difficult decision.

Nikolay, translate my words, and then official (letter) from UARL will be issued. If the Committee wants to sit out, but I am not going to warm the bench. I have nothing to be ashamed of, - the Crimea is ours.

“I’d like to thank the CQWW Committee and CQ Magazine for discussing the issue, and for the decision. I reported this information to UARL. UARL also thanks everybody for such complicated decision.”

Nikolay, translate please, and you may edit this a bit.

Igor

>> 17 Oct 2014 2046 ut2uq
    Igor! The second (glass) is for kids and grand kids. Everybody here greeted this and stood up from their chairs (perhaps, celebrating at home – translator note)
    VIP (short of Victor I. Pashchenko – translator note)

>> 17 Oct 2014 2035 ut4ut
    A good Peter’s the Great statement, but he was the first to encroach the freedom…
    Well, I would add Putin’s words, “Russians say, meeting your death is no fear when you have got people around you”. Grim statement, what if it happens…
    Well, let’s relax for today, and will send out all thanks tomorrow, and then will think …
    Igor US0LW, - congrats with your grandson birthday. Let he grows up strong, and I wish him to love his grand dad’s hobby!

>> 17 Oct 2014 2025 us0lw
    Nikolay, this phrase is for you as argument in forum. These are too strong words.

>>> 17 Oct 2014 2017 ut7uw
    Victor, I like this one better.
    “Peter the Great said in one of his speeches in the Senate,
    “Ruthenian (Novorossian) people are both very wise and very sly. They are like busy bees: they give us the best mental honey, and the best wax for Russian enlightenment, but they have the sting though. Till the Russians love and respect these people, without enroaching their freedom and language, until then they will be bulls and torch for the Russian state. But as soon their freedom and language are trenched, they’ll become serpent teeth, and there will be no advantage for Russia.”
    That’s about us.

>>> 17 Oct 2014 2002 ut2uq
    Well, they created the trouble, let them solve it.
    I have read somewhere:
    “The Russians are famous for their skill to find the way out of the most complicated problems, but they are more famous for their skill to find the trouble entry.”
    VIP

>>>17 Oct 2014 2000 ut4ut
    I think, IOTA, WAE and others will take appropriate decisions, but is there a precedent? They will operate only in Russian tests with their Russian calls. And with their Ukrainian calls in international contests, secretly ))

>>>17 Oct 2014 1953 us0lw
    I think, for support of our position, we shall privately express our thanks to LY9A, ES5TV and LU5DX. The only thing we need is to ensure the calls.

>>>17 Oct 2014 1944 ut2uq
    It would be necessary to thank the people for the decision taken.
    On behalf of UARL.
    VIP

>>>>17 Oct 2014 1932 ut7uw
    Congrats with the birthday kid. I have the similar kid (born in July).

>>>17 Oct 2014 1924 us0lw
    That’s correct!
    Now we are able to push both WAE and IOTA, etc.
    That was private decision of W2VU and K2MGA.
    I am going to have a drink as well. Today is my son’s 9-year birthday, and my ladies are setting the table.
    73!

>>>17 Oct 2014 1919 ut7uw
    Will go and drink 100 g.
    Nikolay, it’s too early for you to drink. I think, we need to send this reference to DARC and RSGB. Please, prepare the text. We also shall prepare a letter to ARRL with due consideration of this letter.

>>>> 17 Oct 2014 1908 us0lw
    >CQ Newsroom

>>>>17 Oct 2014 2000 us0lw
    QRX for CQ Magazine web site announcement.
    The UARL position went through!
    Won’t add anything more.
    73!

>>>> 17 Oct 2014 1351 us0lw
    UX0UN – I don’t know him
    US5WE – he’s Russophobe, will be not any good for us.
    UY5ZZ – we could talk to him. Perhaps, he has someone, in Germany for example.
    I even think, we have to talk to him.
    UR5LCV – I am talking to him privately, sometimes, 2-3 times a day. His brains are gravid with UARL. I do not think, he will agree to participate, especially as he knows about our Argie-bargie.
    We need to talk to UY5ZZ. He is also a kind of specific person, though. I do not know his political orientation.
    And once more, it’s important what the CQWW Committee will “fart out”. They may do it within a week. Everyone is nevertheless watching at them.
    It’s quite in the reflector during the last day. Looks like everything is stopped, or something is being prepared to be happen.
    73! us0lw

>>>>17 Oct 2014 1125 ut4ut
    Guys, I understand, checkpoints are actually volunteers; and if so, they nevertheless were trusted by those who authorized them, and more than likely, they will respond to that person, not to the one who is not a checkpoint.
    A beautiful example of that is UR5LCV, - he was promotive to the IOTA decision we have now, if he was not the person directly affected it.
    You are to decide who shall be involved in our correspondence; I would involve UR5LCV, as he (as he claims) promoted the IOTA decision. Therefore we shall use services of such persons. Shall we involve (him) into correspondence?
    As far as I know, we have the following guys with effective saying in the western ham societies:
    UX0UN – WAZ
    US5WE – DXCC
    UY5ZZ – UCC
    Can we ask them for any support? I heard though, US5WE is some kind of #Crymnash (hash tag in the Internet that indicates messages with meaning that ‘Crimea is Russian territory now’), but we may try to ask his opinion about our Appeal.
    73 de ut4ut

>>>> 17 Oct 2014 0934 ut2uq
    HI,
    As far I understand the words like
    “do we have more familiar Ukrainian checkpoints, contest committee members, or award managers, that unofficially could support DXCC/ARRL, DARC, RSGB, WAB, etc. decisions? Shall we involve them in the issue?”
    these words do not mean we should involve them directly into this correspondence.
    Most probably, these shall be our requests to them to support us in their specific areas of ham business.
    They are best known by program leaders personally, and the leaders would be willing to know their Ukrainian reps opinion.
    That’s the thing we are talking about. Perhaps, they would need professional translator support, some prompts and the goal description in general.
    I had a conversation with one of such representative. In his message he said he supports the UARL Appeal. And he responded like why and what do we need this for. And this was all about that, - no any final result. Perhaps, we do not need any result, but this action to be involved into discussion with leaders and bosses would be worth to try.
    VIP

>>> 17 Oct 2014 us0lw
    Guys, a check point is not an important person if he is 'just a check point’.
    He is a man trusted to check QSLs for particular award program.
    Do not exceed a check point’s importance. Personal relations are important as well.
    Remember the USSR awards procedures. We also had check point then.
    There was a note in the rules, ‘application is to be signed by three licensed amateurs’. These were actual check points. A check point does background job, and he is somewhat a volunteer; sometimes, if the program is prestigious, he manages to snap off some money enough for a cup of coffee, but this happens not always.
    For example, Zeldin (UR5LCV) nearly became the first IOTA check point. Rusinov UT8LL agreed with Roger, Zeldin will check Ukrainian cards.
    And for many years, Zeldin is in correspondence with Roger, being an active IOTA hunter at the same time. Therefore, Zeldin could ask Roger a question, or request something. At the same time, Zeldin emphasizes that Roger only trusts him to check QSLs, and nothing more. Though, there may be a situation of private relations. And we may utilize (somehow!!!) particularly this side of it.
    If a check point is a “new one”, - I am in doubt he may do something.
    And do not forget, it’s one thing when we are preparing official letters. This is our right.
    But another thing when we are playing “back-door” games.

Here is an example.
    There was UU7J scandal in 2009. They had to recall their log because of numerous false QSO.
    Not important why, but acting UARL President said “#### you” to a person I am in the best relations with, and I got my feet into the fight. The result was a big article where UU7J log was analyzed. There were definite calls of stations worked to “support a leader”. They used different calls, and many owners even did not know their calls were used. The article is in the Internet, I can search for the path if someone is interested.
    In other words, starting with the words “whom did you say ####-off?”I the superstation UU7J myth to pieces, and showed they are just regular cheaters.
    People from Greece, Baltic countries and France asked my permission to translate the article into their languages.
    When they read my article in the CQWW CC, they trusted me to type in paper logs, and later Bob K3EST, with support from Latyshenko (UY5ZZ) invited me to join the Committee. And I agreed, for the reason to be able to represent Ukraine.
    And if now, we would succeed in what we are going to reach with official UARL appeal, I would consider, I agreed not for nothing.
    I wrote the above for the following.
    Those days, in order to keep UU7J in leading positions on Ukraine, the complete BSCC was involved as a tool. The call of acting UARL President was actively used to falsify. But when he found himself in tight corner, he actually took active protection position saying ‘####-off, - prove this’.
    And I proved it. I proved it cool.
    Therefore, it is correct that Yura (ut7uw?) is signing the UARL letters. Our President is ‘soiled’. But he has close relations with UU7J, and if the information of our under-cover Argie-bargie and our non-standard action preparations is leaked out of our correspondence circle, I would suppose, it will flow to the SRR HQ.
    There is somebody from UA9 in the CQWW CC (I don’t remember his call), and well-known person, RA3AUU. They keep silence in the meanwhile. But this does not mean them doing nothing.
    I think, I explained why we shall not expand our correspondence circle, and shall not be quick in sharing our plans with some UARL HQ fellows.
    We are ahead of the situation for the moment. And DQ situation with UU5JHQ in RusWWDigi proves this.
    If I were in UA9 (the CC member) place, I would nail (close) this web within 3-4 hours.
    Oh, what a kind of bullshit I am running out today.
    73 us0lw

>>>> 17 Oct 2014 0552 ut7uw
    UX0UN is CQ Award program check point. CQ Magazine is all CQ WW sponsor.

>>>> 16 October 2014 2250 ut4ut
    My friends, let’s more actively combine official and public diplomacy. Do we have more familiar Ukrainian check points, contest committee members, and award managers that could unofficially influence the DXCC/ARRL, DARC, RSGB, WAB, etc. decisions? Shall we involve them on the issue?

>>> 16 Oct 2014 2130 ut7uw
    OK, Nikolay, would you “brush” the text for G3KMA?

>>>> 16 Oct 2014 2115 us0lw
    He is kind of like a chief in the IOTA.
    We should send him the same content as to DARC, WW, ARRL, RSGB. Officially.
    Yura, I have no idea what you wrote to the others. But he (G3KMA) shall not be given a reference, but the letter itself, only. And after that, Zelyadya (UR5LCV?) will send him a letter if we won’t have an answer.
    In fact, he needs the same staff to be sent as WW CC.
    73 Igor

>>>> 16 October 2014 2105 ut7uw
    What do we write to him? Or just a reference to our Appeal?

>>>> 16 October 2014 2038 us0lw
    RSGB IOTA MANAGER
    Roger Balister, G3KMA
    g3kma @dsl.pipex.com

>>>> 16 Oct 2014 1239 ut7uw
    Where can I find G3KMA email? He is coded as being a professional diplomat.

>>>> 16 Oct 2014 1111 us0lw
    Yura, then send this additionally to Roger G3KMA, and if there is no answer, we push Zeldin on Monday to ask him their opinion.

>>>> 16 Oct 2014 1020 ut7uw
    Igor US0LW,
    I was unable to find what and when I had sent. We sent this out to numerous addresses.
    I only sent his once more to their President G3WKL, General Manager G0NBI, to the secretary and to the RSGB Amateur Radio Committee.

>>>> 16 October 2014 0914 ut2uq
    Folks, stop IOTA.
    I just talked to Zeldin (UR5LCV). He managed to completely push Roger to make him not to score the island; they took decision, but they are also do not want to announce шею
    Therefore, the information from Zeldin is unofficial, and we are not allowed to make references to it.
    Re RA/UY6IM.
    British made compromiseв step. They did not count the island, but they counted QSO. The counted QSO points (and they do not care whether it is Russia or us, Ukraine), but did not count the mult.
    Briefly, we shall not be based using IOTA example.
    We need to prepare 2-3 sentences in order not to overload them with official and legislative staff. Just imagine that we are sitting around the table, and I need to say something. I need to say 2-3 sentences only.
    Re IOTA.
    Yura (ut7uw), I badly need information of whom and when the letters were sent to the UK. To RSGB or IOTA. In particular. And then Zeldin (UR5LCV) would ask them something like ‘the functioners called me and requested of your decision.’
    Yura, tell me whom did you write letters. Zelyadya (UR5LCV) is home today, he will prepare a letter.
    That’s it for now.
    73 us0lw

>>>> 16 Oct 2014 0846
    Victor,
    I do 100% agree. No need to be detailed. Concentrate on occupation of the territory, and this is our territory. The same thing is for the first. I would skip the асе that British took decision for a year. They stated, it’s for time being. But we shall claim that there is a decision as not to be counted. In other words, do a pair of sentences but very clear.

I think, the second issue shall be careful (sly). If we start like they snub people with Ukrainian calls in Crimea, they’ll start to think about how not to harm the Crimean hams through their programs. We need to be sly to write this. They are not used to have one decision today and the opposite tomorrow.
    They are not thinking of today, but they are thinking of tomorrow, and of consequences. And if we sharply emphasize political backgrounds, this would not be accepted as normally as we suppose and understand.
    VIP

>>>> 16 Oct 2014 0828 ut7uw
    I would not pile all the staff. It’s hard to read. We could make a few postings.

IOTA program issue
    On what is going on there, emphasizing the word ‘occupation’

>>>>16 Oct 2014 0758 us0lw
    OK. Prepare 2, maximum 3 suggestions. In the first – up to call that Igor put. The suggestion with ham examples, and something for the third. In the morning the Europeans will get back with their replies (in fact, this Russian word has abusive sexual meaning – translator note), and I will insert this phrase into the text.

>>>>16 Oct 2014 0751 ut7qf
    GM. US0LW needs to explain Americans what happens in Crimea. The territory occupation is underway, and all Ukrainian is being removed with force.
    Americans hate when human rights are offended!
    And this forced citizenship naturalization and call change requirement. Etc.
    Prohibition of Ukrainian language and literature, closure of Ukrainian schools, etc.
    Threats to those who does not support Russian policy in the Crimea….
    Censure of enumeration (in order to identify those unwanted)…
    I think, UT4UT and UU5JHQ will add themselves.
    One more example, the many had to leave the Crimea (UT5JCW, UT5JAJ…)
    In other words, we need to widely explain the situation in Crimea.
    As soon as possible! Do it before voting!
    Most foreigners did not look inside deeply, and they do not know real situation!
    73 de UT7QF

>>>>16 Oct 2014 0653
    I was sleeping while you wrote this. Now, let’s make summary.

We may issue request on the RA/UY6IM. What if he sent checklog himself? That’s why it’s better to ask Igor UR5LCV privately to investigate this issue through his friends. If the answer will be in our favor, then we make official UARL request. We sent our request to RSGB y email. After Igor made private correspondence with them, their decision arrived.
    Definitely and now (!) inform Americans in the reflector (us0lw), referring to UR5LCV (he is not just UR5LCV, but official IOTA rep in Ukraine, and consequently, he is promoting IOTA policy)/ I am sure, he won’t be against IOTA decision not to count Crimean amateurs using Russian calls. Americans will believe us. If not, they will make request to UR5LCV or directly to the committee, thus getting confirmation. With this happened we would have a precedent.
    Someone here wrote Crimean calls were excluded from a number of American awards. We need to specify this, and give them references.

II emphasize, Item 2 shall be made urgently, until they start voting. And then we issue a message to particular person, - that’s not us who invented this, - that’s them who took the decision.
    That’s my way of thinking
    By the way, I looked through my archives. I did send message to DARC. No reply.
    Looks like everyone is waiting until someone will pronounce the decision first. Therefore we shall demonstrate the RSGB IOTA decision. From my point of view, it’s a hook point. They discussed this in may, but suddenly closed the discussion.

Log-mng of RFF
    Поблагодарил
    Цитата Сообщение от RW3AH Посмотреть сообщение
    А теперь эту переписолчку отправляем в "СQ"

Дааа .... ВикиЛикс отдыхает!
    Андрей, еще на qrz.com надо загнать. Кстати, те ссылочки, которые там давали на vhfdx.at.ua они зачистили.

Мало того - выясняется, что их ссылка на документы ITU мягко скажем "битая":

Цитата UT5JCW ()
    Последний документ ITU по вопросу Крыма. Надо опубликовать его на сайте ЛРУ

Этот документ хороший, но в нем сформулированы вопросы, которые будут рассматриваться на конференции с 20-го октября по 7 ноября. Неплохо бы дождаться официальных результатов конференции.

"Цитата UY0LL ()
    Этот документ хороший, но в нем сформулированы вопросы, которые будут рассматриваться на конференции с 20-го октября по 7 ноября. Неплохо бы дождаться официальных результатов конференции.

Да я понимаю это. Но можно быть уверенным на 99% что всё будет принято в таком виде как есть. Так как это вообщем-то материал подготовленный для утверждения. Сомнений нет потому что на западе всё делается в строгом соблюдении закона. Касаемо крыма есть резолюция ООН и от неё и будут исходить. Там жалость и сострадание не работает. Есть закон и точка. Крым - Украина. Россия там оккупант."

Вот такие игры патриотов, однако!

Standart Power Аватар для US4LS
    Поблагодарил
    Цитата Сообщение от UA0DM Посмотреть сообщение
    Антон- это теперь по украински посмотри ленты про посольства
    Виктор, есть более актуальный перевод на данный момент этих частушек - Помоги, Нам Холодно и Подайте На Хлеб )))))

Very High Power Аватар для UA6AA
    Поблагодарил
    Получается, что Крымчанам и на вртц шансов мало пробиться. Тогда есть смысл идти до конца и забить на вртц в знак солидарности. На даты проведения cq ww переместить наши Кубки и чемпионаты и порезвиться от души. ))

Поблагодарил
    Эта копия была взята именно из QRZ.com
    CQ policy on stations in Crimea using Russian-issued call signs in CQ contests - Page 19

Запад в полной недоумении и замешательстве,судя по их реакции.

QRP
    Поблагодарил
    Цитата Сообщение от RW9WT Посмотреть сообщение
    Андрей привет!
    Жаль что только сейчас увидел твое письмо..... К сожалению предложить
    себя как оператора не могу, не транспортабельный после WRTC.
    Но есть огромное желание чтобы Вы действительно всех порвали, может не
    сейчас..... Я знаю что это стоит денег, больших денег особенно в Вашей
    ситуации.
    Поэтому прошу тебя напиши здесь номер своей СБЕРКАРТЫ, я ОЧЕНЬ хочу быть
    причастным к ВАШЕЙ победе над глупостью.

С огромным уважением,
    Анатолий RC9O
    г. Новосибирск

P.S Уверен, что меня поддержат многие не равнодушные к тому что
    происходит. Не важно какая это будет сумма, важно то, что мы будем
    спонсорами того кого другие спонсоры хотят наказать за всех нас только
    потому, что Мы - РОССИЯНЕ.
    Если есть желание - скиньте мне на QIWI кошелек, дойдет до адресата. Я, скорее всего, буду там же, в составе команды. +79788163217

Very High Power Аватар для UA6AA
    Поблагодарил
    Энди на qrz.co qrz now на фэйсбуке и в cq. И вообще везде где можно.

QRP
    Поблагодарил
    Цитата Сообщение от RD3WAY Посмотреть сообщение
    "Россия заняла Крым, где я жил большую часть своей жизни. Я ненавижу России страну лжи и обмана и его режима правили его лжец диктатора так что я бежал из Крыма в Херсоне в южной части Украины. У меня есть законной лицензии действительны до 2017 года, так что я с помощью моего старого вызова в этом QTH. UT5JCW "
    Причина бегства банальна. У Сергея сайтик http://hamshop.com.ua/
    С переменой власти стало сложно доставлять товар из США и торговать посылторгом. Всего-то барыжные мелочные интересы. Просто бизнес.

EA6XDX
    Гость
    Среди наших ребят есть достаточно состоятельные люди. Может действительно купить "CQ" ?
    Я думаю, что тогда утрется не только Америка, но и ЛРУ.
    Журнальный бизнес - дело не простое. 9 из 10 отрывающихся журналов не выживают сегодня. CQ - очень старый журнал и ето его огромный плюс. Но миллионов на нем не заработать. Плюс, публика которая его читает сейчас "очень консервативна". При русском владельце часть аудитории и принципиальные контрибьютеры побегут. Как бизнес, такая покупка не интересна. Как жест.... за 100.000 долларов его тоже не уступят.

Работать в тесте нужно однозначно. После теста я сделаю выборку по участию. Eсть точные данные в том числе о том кто посылает отчеты а кто нет за последние 5 лет. Вот пример такого отчета за WPX/WW 09-10 Web site of EI6DX » CQWW/WPX, логика определения там расписана. Ну а собрать данные по увеличению/уменьшению популярности среди радиолюбителей по зонам, странам, полуостровам - ето проще простого. Если CQ не будет принимать логи - будет видно сколько связей сделано и не засчитано, их ведь видно в присланных логах.

Работайте в тесте. Шлите отчеты.

Log-mng of RFF
    Поблагодарил
    Запад в полной недоумении и замешательстве,судя по их реакции.
    Зато UY0LL уже психует:

UY0LL

Quote Originally Posted by RW3AH View Post
    WOW !!! That's explained everything now!

Could explain your idea? Do you know who your Russian colleagues engaged in hacking personal correspondence?

QRPP
    Поблагодарил
    Да, многие иностранцы в шоке от взломанной личной переписки

Поблагодарил
    Цитата Сообщение от ut1ea Посмотреть сообщение
    Это теперь можно смело назвать "RadioLeaks". Стыдоба-то какая! НА ВЕСЬ СВЕТ!

Log-mng of RFF
    Поблагодарил
    Цитата Сообщение от ut1ea Посмотреть сообщение
    А может причина шока немного в другом? Как и от публикаций Эдика Сноудена?