Страница 45 из 56 ПерваяПервая ... 3538394041424344454647484950515255 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 661 по 675 из 839
Like Tree148Спасибо

Тема: LogHX: English version

Координатор темы Аватар для RX4HX
    Поблагодарил
    Hello Eleandro!

Thank you for the interesting information.
    I did not know about UDP Multicast support in WSJT-X. Is it new function? I'm use JTDX, JTDX don't support Multicast UDP.
    I will study this question and add UPD Multicast in LogHX. This is a necessary function.

QRP
    Поблагодарил
    Цитата Сообщение от RX4HX Посмотреть сообщение
    Hello Eleandro!

Thank you for the interesting information.
    I did not know about UDP Multicast support in WSJT-X. Is it new function? I'm use JTDX, JTDX don't support Multicast UDP.
    I will study this question and add UPD Multicast in LogHX. This is a necessary function.
    Hi Alexei,

In did JTDX doesn't have multicast yet, but WSJTX as far as I could find in internet has Multicast capabilities since 2020 last quarter, mainly to be able to comunicate with external logs and JTAlert on raspberry-pi.

Anyway, I didn't tested JTDX but as soon it works with WSJTX/LogHX I go for a request on JTDX

All the best, thanks for reply. Be safe

Поблагодарил
    Цитата Сообщение от PY5XT Посмотреть сообщение
    UDP Multicasting
    Done -
    https://forum.qrz.ru/355-loghx-appar...ml#post1972279

QRP
    Поблагодарил
    Hi there

I am a new user and really like LogHX - great work and just what I was looking for. I did use Log4OM however that just runs so slowly even on powerful PC's.

2 questions though. I have it setup to upload to LoTW automatically when I close the software down however I get a pop up box telling me TQSL is trying to run in administrator mode. It then gives me the option to run anyway however I would like it just to work. How do I stop this - do I have a setting wrong?

Second is a suggestion for bulk selecting QSO's. Would it be possible to select the first QSO you want to manage and then scroll down to the last QSO you want to manage and shift-left mouse click to select all those QSO's. The reaqson is sometimes I import a contest log of several hundred QSO's and want to do a QRZ lookup on all of them and pressing space to select each one takes a lot of time. Being able to just shift-left click would be much quicker in this example.

73 de Danny M0SDB

QRP
    Поблагодарил
    I'm use JTDX, JTDX don't support Multicast UDP.
    Hi Alexei,

JTDX does indeed support multicast, as long as you use a multicast IP address (224.0.0.1-224.0.0.255, or 239.255.0.1-239.255.255.255). Contrary to Wsjt-x, JTDX does not require selecting an interface.

73 de LB2EG Richard

Поблагодарил
    Цитата Сообщение от dannybgoode M0SDB Посмотреть сообщение
    I have it setup to upload to LoTW automatically when I close the software down however I get a pop up box telling me TQSL is trying to run in administrator mode. It then gives me the option to run anyway however I would like it just to work. How do I stop this - do I have a setting wrong?
    Set LogHX right here -
    Название: 1.jpg
Просмотров: 168

Размер: 46.8 Кб

- - - Добавлено - - -

Цитата Сообщение от dannybgoode M0SDB Посмотреть сообщение
    Would it be possible to select the first QSO you want to manage and then scroll down to the last QSO you want to manage and shift-left mouse click to select all those QSO's. The reaqson is sometimes I import a contest log of several hundred QSO's and want to do a QRZ lookup on all of them and pressing space to select each one takes a lot of time. Being able to just shift-left click would be much quicker in this example.
    You can't do that now. But it's a good idea. I will do it in the next version. Now you can select the necessary QSO through the filter, then menu "Select...->Select all QSO".

Цитата Сообщение от lb2eg Посмотреть сообщение
    JTDX does indeed support multicast, as long as you use a multicast IP address (224.0.0.1-224.0.0.255, or 239.255.0.1-239.255.255.255). Contrary to Wsjt-x, JTDX does not require selecting an interface.

Thanks for the information, I didn't know about it. I will add support multicast for JTDX in LogHX!

QRP
    Поблагодарил
    Many thanks for your help Alexei - I think I have it working now and thank you for looking to implement my QSO selection suggestion.

73 de Danny M0SDB

QRPP
    Поблагодарил
    Hi Alexej, thank you for a beautiful piece of software, I like LogHX, from my point of view it's the best logger I've ever seen.

Please, allow a question:

My rig is SunSDR2 DX, connected by TCI bus. Everything works OK so far, the only problem is that CW paddle app (a part of LogHX):
    a) inserts very long spaces between letters (much longer than set in CW paddle settings), when input from keyboard (but interletter space is OK when input by F1 - F10 macro)
    b) the speed of CW changes spontaneously, when trying manually to set other when default value (100) - it can be seen, how the value of CW speed spontaneusly and randomly changes from 40 to 150 cpm

Any idea, please? Thank you so much

Zdeno

QRP
    Поблагодарил
    Good evening Alexei,

Recently found your software, I have to say it's the most flexible logging program I've ever seen, in terms of user and display configurability. Congratulatuions!

Couple of things - in many parts of Europe, 4m (70Mhz) is an allocation these days. Is it a user option to add 4m support or are the bands "hard wired" into the software?

Secondly.. the Awards window I am finding very hard to read, because the fonts (it looks like) are a fixed size and using a high resolution monitor (even a 42-incher) makes the print very small.
    Can this be made bigger/user definable as so many of the other windows are? This applies to the table (Wkd/Cfm) and the band numerical summary on the right hand side.
    Also a zebra effect on the awards table would help follow the lines across.

Speaking of the Awards window.. right click then "Minimize view" does indeed minimise the window, but there doesnt seem to be an option to undo the minimize and the content of the window is lost.
    The only way I could fix it was to copy over the loghx.ini from a virgin install on another machine.. I couldnt find the line in the .ini to change.

Thanks again for an excellent package.

Поблагодарил
    Цитата Сообщение от ok2pku Посмотреть сообщение
    inserts very long spaces between letters (much longer than set in CW paddle settings), when input from keyboard (but interletter space is OK when input by F1 - F10 macro)
    Hello Zdeno!
    If you use CW via TCI, then yes: not intended CW for sending from keyboard.
    Set CAT via TCI and CW via COM-port for sending CW via keyboard.
    I will contact the developer of SunSDR2 and I'll figure out how to solve this problem. I don't like CW via TCI.

Цитата Сообщение от ok2pku Посмотреть сообщение
    the speed of CW changes spontaneously, when trying manually to set other when default value (100) - it can be seen, how the value of CW speed spontaneusly and randomly changes from 40 to 150 cpm
    I will check this problem tomorrow. I use SunSDR2.

Цитата Сообщение от Jim Smith Посмотреть сообщение
    Good evening Alexei
    Hello Jim!
    Thank you for redirecting questions to the forum.

in many parts of Europe, 4m (70Mhz) is an allocation these days. Is it a user option to add 4m support or are the bands "hard wired" into the software?
    About add bands/modes/etc — use «Insert» key for add new line in tabe, Ctrl+Delete keys for delete
    line in tabe. Or for add new line in table — go to last line and press «Down arrow» button.

In general, almost everything can be customized in LogHX.

Awards window
    Minimize view
    A new version will be released tomorrow - font for the Awards window can be changed, problem with "Minimize view" will be fixed!

QRP
    Поблагодарил

Hello Jim!
    Thank you for redirecting questions to the forum.

About add bands/modes/etc — use «Insert» key for add new line in tabe, Ctrl+Delete keys for delete
    line in tabe. Or for add new line in table — go to last line and press «Down arrow» button.

In general, almost everything can be customized in LogHX.

A new version will be released tomorrow - font for the Awards window can be changed, problem with "Minimize view" will be fixed!
    THat's great, Alexei - thanks!

QRP
    Поблагодарил
    Thanks for the updated version Alexei - the select bulk QSO's works perfectly and I have got LoTW uploading automatically now as well. Very pleased with my choice of using LogHX

QRP
    Поблагодарил
    Thanks for the updated build, Andrei. much better for my old eyes!

Any way of increasing / user defining this part of the window? Have to lean forward so my nose is almost touching the screen to read it

Название: Screenshot 2023-07-28 165451.png
Просмотров: 149

Размер: 62.3 Кб

QRP
    Поблагодарил
    Hi Alexei

I have been testing the click-select and on further testing it does not quite behave. If I select the first record and then scroll down to find the last record the first record becomes de-selected straightaway so I can only bulk select a group of QSOs if they are all displayed in the window at the same time. If I want to select say 200 from a contest I cannot do this.

I don't know if this is an easy fix?

Thanks again

Danny M0SDB

QRP
    Поблагодарил
    Does anyone else get this on the countries list in the DXCC table?:

I was wondering where the "341st country" was coming from....

How does one get rid of the "-ZD4" ??

Название: Screenshot 2023-07-30 120154.png
Просмотров: 128

Размер: 5.5 Кб